Monday, June 4, 2007

Paris, Heiress to the Hilton Fortune, reports to Prison

.

I am sure when Richard Hilton and Kathy Richards first enroled their daughter Paris into the exclusive The Dwight School, it never dawned on them that she would later find her-self doing jail time.
But that is exactly where Ms. Hilton finds her self today.

"I am trying to be strong right now," she told reporters on the red carpet. "I'm ready to face my sentence. Even though this is a really hard time, I have my family, my friends and my fans to support me, and that's really helpful."

In, what I’m sure was an attempt to “Prove” how stars can’t get away with anything in his court, Superior Court Judge Michael T. Sauer ruled that she would not be allowed any work release, furloughs or use of an alternative jail or electronic monitoring in lieu of jail.
This, in spite of the fact that a Non- celeberty would almost never serve a single day under the same situations.

One thing that is clear, Kathy Richards- Hilton, needs to spend a bit less time shopping and a bit more time being a parent.
Larry Lubell Can be contacted @ Larry@UrbanInsuranceAgency.com
UrbanBlog
Start Your Insurance TodayCall 1-800-680-0707 for a Free quoteor Click www.urbaninsuranceagency.com/quote.php

1 comment:

Larry said...

» Paris Hilton Crying and Freezing In Jail and Seeing Psychiatrist - Celebrity Gossip; A Dish Best

Paris Hilton was so not equipped to handle jail.

Trackback by dirtyrottengossip.com

� June 6, 2007 @ 3:49 am

I know it is fashionable to Bash Paris Hilton. After all she is,rich,young, attractive and famous, she has everything that would make people jealous of her.
She is also,a spoiled,attention seeking, self absorbed. promiscuous woman, which gives us all permission to say nasty things about her with-out feeling guilty.
That said, I can’t help feeling sorry for her sitting in prison.
I imagine it’s a very scary place. I’m sure she knows there are inmates that would like nothing better than to slash her across the face with a hand made “Shank.”
There was nothing in Paris’s life that prepared her for prison. She is not “Street-Smart” and has none of the “Tools” required to deal in that world. I do understand why many are hard pressed to feel any empathy for her. Personally, I feel she is a no talent, careless, trust-fund woman, that is famous just for being famous.
I have never watched more than 5 minutes of any of her T. V. shows. I would not buy or even listen to any of her music, and I did not buy “House of Wax” when I saw it at blockbusters of $6.99. That said, I still feel that she does not belong in prison