Thursday, November 20, 2008

A little PR advice for the Big 3

I don't work for a Public Relations firm, I do not send press releases all day long; but I still feel qualified to give the CEO's at Ford, GM and Chrysler a small piece of advice.

If you are going to Congress, crying about how you are running out of money- don't go there in a private jet!
I've got an idea; drive there. After all, you work for companies that make cars!
Wouldn't this be an opportunity to show off your new lines of fuel-efficient autos. I know in the scale of the problem is such that even if the top management of these companies agreed to work for minimum wage, the savings would be inconsequential; but it would change peoples perceptions, and perhaps their willingness to help.

Larry Lubell http://.www.urbannewsblog.com

No comments: